After the past 30 years Gordon has noticed when a business family is struggling these features appear
- Poor communication skills and cannot handle conflict.
- Low trust between family members.
- Goals and values are not clear.
- Family members roles and obligations are unclear.
- The business lacks direction and a strategic plan.
- Family tries to do it all – without outside assistance.
- Very little thought to succession.
- Family and non-family don’t collaborate.
- No use of an Advisory Board.
- Family issues spill over into and become business issues (and vice-versa).
At Predictable Futures we can bring clarity and momentum to each of these issues – call us today!